From Tine 2.0 - Wiki
Note: if you want to use device-syncing like ActiveSync or CalDAV/WebDAV, Microsoft IIS is not recommended. There is no working configuration known of the necessary redirects within IIS!
- APC (recommended, enables caching)
For a detailed overview have a look at http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.12/en/requirements.introduction.html (but only the listed ones are required for running Tine20).
- Mozilla Firefox 10.0 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Apple Safari 5.1 or later
- Google Chrome / Chromium 20 or later
For security reasons, we recommend always to use the latest version!
Important notice: It's not recommented to use Google Gears any more. Google discontinued development in Feb. 2010 and Tine20 users reported issues using Gears in Chrome!